Docuflow for Revit
Copyright Archigrafix. All Rights Reserved.
- Run the supplied installer
- Introduce the serial number in case you have a license
- Confirm the installation settings
- The plugin is now available to run inside Revit.
- Close all Revit sessions.
- Run the uninstaller from the installation directory or from the shortcut in the windows program menu.
- Confirm the uninstallation
- The program is then uninstalled.
Docuflow has the following requirements in order to print PDFs in the right paper size:
Always use the latest version of Docuflow from our download page.
The installed version of Bullzip must be 220.127.116.1100. Newer versions are not compatible.
The user must have administration permissions to the Bullzip printer. This is enabled in the Devices and Printers, Bullzip PDF Printer Properties, Security tab: enable Manage this printer and Manage documents for your user.
You can use Docuflow to export the most used building documentation files from your sheets, your drawing list and an IFC model. Docuflow will then export all the files in one operation.
Start by selecting the sheets, the folder where you want to save and the filetypes.
- To locate the sheets for exporting to PDF and DWG, one can first sort wither by sheet number or by project revision number. Making the list sorting descending by project revision number makes your latest revised drawings group on top of the list.
- Choose sheets on the left pane and click on the right arrow to add them to the right pane.
To generate prints in PDF, you always start with a selection of sheets. You then select the folder to save the files and click the Create Documents button.
To generate prints in DWGs, you always start with a selection of sheets. You then select the folder to save the files and click the Create Documents button.
The settings for exporting DWGs are configured via the Revit native dialog (File->Export DWG). You can save your DWG export configuration for each Revit project and selecting it in Docuflow (tab Formats). Your office standards can be used in all your Revit projects and Docuflow.
Docuflow has 2 modes to name DWG and PDF files: basic and advanced. In basic mode the filename are typically "Sheet Number.extension" and are controlled in the tabs Formats and PDF. When necessary advanced filename rules can be enabled by selecting the checkbox Advanced filenames. The rules are then set in the tab "Filename" as described under.
In advanced filename rules one can combine dynamic Revit parameters, including shared parameters, date tags and any characters supported in the windows filenames to compose a filename after your office standards. The filenames rules for PDF and DWG are set separately and are saved in the settings file of a specific project. The settings file can easily be copied into another project to enforce the same filename rules and save time.
Auto save settings:
The schedule settings, including page format, font, language, are automatically saved after an export or preview. This enables the user to quickly generate a new report with the previously saved settings.