Docuflow for Revit
Copyright Archigrafix. All Rights Reserved.
- Run the supplied installer
- Introduce the serial number in case you have a license
- Confirm the installation settings
- The plugin is now available to run inside Revit.
- Close all Revit sessions.
- Run the uninstaller from the installation directory or from the shortcut in the windows program menu.
- Confirm the uninstallation
- The program is then uninstalled.
You can use Docuflow to export the most used building documentation files from your sheets, your drawing list and an IFC model. Docuflow will then export all the files in one operation.
Start by selecting the sheets, the folder where you want to save and the filetypes.
- To locate the sheets for exporting to PDF and DWG, one can first sort wither by sheet number or by project revision number. Making the list sorting descending by project revision number makes your latest revised drawings group on top of the list.
- Choose sheets by clicking one sheet at the time.Choose sheets by selecting a set of sheets and click the link check selection located under the list.
To generate prints in PDF, you always start with a selection of sheets. You then select the folder to save the files and click the Create Documents button.
To generate prints in DWGs, you always start with a selection of sheets. You then select the folder to save the files and click the Create Documents button.
The settings for exporting DWGs are configured via the Revit native dialog (File->Export DWG). You can save your DWG export configuration for each Revit project and selecting it in Docuflow (tab Formats). Your office standards can be used in all your Revit projects and Docuflow.
Auto save settings:
The schedule settings, including page format, font, language, are automatically saved after an export or preview. This enables the user to quickly generate a new report with the previously saved settings.